From the InvoiceHub menu
1. Select InvoiceHub Upload, supplier & PO, enter invoice details and unique invoice filename and upload.
2. Select Match to PO, supplier and PO Number.
3. In the Match to PO box:
- adjust the approved PO if applicable;
- select Yes to Invoice Matches with PO; and
The invoice is now matched with a PO, and the remaining values in the invoice can be matched with another PO by repeating steps up 2 & 3.
If you do not wish to adjust an approved PO follow steps 4 - 6 below.
4. Select No to Invoice received matches with PO?
5. Select the item and update invoice quantity (Inv Qty) and Invoice Unit Price (Inv Unit Price), including any comment with the Remark icon. Move your cursor outside the boxes when complete. Repeat the process for another item, if applicable. Click Update.
6. The invoice is now matched with a PO, and the remaining values in the invoice can be matched with another PO by repeating steps up 2 to 6.
If there is a difference of less than $2 select the check box Adjust for minor differences and Update.