When exactly the same item is provided by different suppliers, but at different prices and different codes, you can record those details in the Supplier Item Database. If everything is the same, there is no need to use the Supplier Item Database.
If the Supplier Item Database is enabled, the New PO Request page will display the specific item details loaded for that particular supplier.
To use Supplier Item Database:
1. Turn on Supplier Item Database in Settings for SupplierHub at SetupApps
2. Add the item at SetupHub COAs (ledgers) & Items
3. If you have more than one entity using myofficehub, allocate the Supplier to your Entity
- SupplierHub > Supplier List > select Edit then scroll down to Entity - Supplier - Item Mapping box or
- SetupApps > SupplierHub > Entity Mapping > Entity Supplier Mapping
4. Allocate Items to your Supplier
- SupplierHub > Supplier List > select Edit then scroll down to Entity - Supplier - Item Mapping or
- SetupApps > SupplierHub > Entity Mapping > Supplier Item Map
5. Record different prices and codes for each supplier
at Supplier Items (Database) in SupplierHub. Select the Entity, Supplier and Item from the respective drop-down and update the unit price for the selected supplier