A user has to be given permission to edit a PO. This permission is provided in Permissions at SetupHub User Management.
The edit button is available:
- for the user who raised the PO, from My POs;
- for a user in the approval process, select view in My POs, scroll to the bottom of the PO Summary page;
- for an Administrator, select view in All POs, scroll to the bottom of the PO Summary page.
After the edit button is selected the PO is available to edit.
To edit an item in the PO:
- select edit next to the item in the Item Details box;
- scroll down to the Product Details box and make the necessary changes to that item;
- hit update.