Mac users can add themyofficehub icon to the dock (gutter) to automatically open the myofficehub login page:
- Download attached mac.zip file to your downloads folder.
- Double click mac.zip.
- You will see a folder called ‘mac'. Double click on the ‘myofficehub' application file.
- If you see a message 'myofficehub can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, go to Security and Privacy in System Preferences and Allow apps to be downloaded.
- Drag the 'myofficehub' file to your mac dock (gutter).
- Click on the icon to take you to the myofficehub login page.