- Click ‘Edit’
- To update the recurring invoice (if required):
- Go to ‘Product Details’ section
- Click ‘Edit’ to display the Product Details
- Update the price of the product(s) (if any)
- Click ‘Update’
- Enter the Delivery Address
- Enter comments as applicable in the ‘Comments for Clients’ text box.
- Go to ‘Send Invoice Electronically to Client’ field
- Click ‘Yes’ to email the Invoice to Client.
- Click ‘No’ to send the Invoice manually (either through print or export to PDF options).
- Go to ‘Need Pro-forma Invoice’ field,
- Click ‘Yes’ to send Pro-forma Invoice to Client (prior to sending the actual Invoice).
- Click ‘No’ to send the Invoice directly.
- Click ‘Apply for Invoice’ to raise Invoice.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the details entered and raise Invoice later.
Once applied, an automatic email is sent to the authorised Approver requesting approval.
The applied Invoice gets listed in the Invoice List.