Once a quote is finalised, it needs to be converted to an Invoice.
- Click ‘Edit’ in the Quotation List grid. This displays the Invoice Form with auto-populated details from the Quotation.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button from the Product grid
Complete the following:
- Classification from the dropdown menu
- Product/Service from the dropdown menu
- Unit Price
- Click ‘Add’
- Confirm Delivery Address
- Go to ‘Send Invoice Electronically to Client’ field,
- Click ‘Yes’ to send the Invoice by email to the Client.
- Click ‘No’ to not send the Invoice by email to the Client. The Requestor will need to send this invoice to the Client manually, either though print or Export to PDF options.
- Go to ‘Need Proforma Invoice’ field,
- Click ‘Yes’ to send Pro-forma Invoice to Client (prior to sending the actual Invoice).
- Click ‘No’ to send the Invoice directly.
- Click ‘Apply for Invoice’ to raise Invoice.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the details entered and raise Invoice latter.
Once applied, an automatic email is sent to the authorised approver requesting Approval.