You can skip the Quotation part and directly raise Pro-forma Invoice/Invoice to the Client.
- Click ‘Generate Invoice’ to display the New Invoice details page.
- Complete the following:
- Priority (Low/Medium/High) from the dropdown menu
- Supply of (Goods/Services) from the dropdown menu
- Currency for the Invoice
- Project Name from the dropdown menu
- Client Details:
- Client Name
- Contact Name
- Phone number
- Goods Details:
- Shipping & Handling Charge Type (Pre-Tax/Post-Tax) from the dropdown menu
- Shipping & Handling Charges
- Expected date of Shipping
- Shipping Method
- Product Details:
- Product Classification from the dropdown menu
- Product item from the dropdown menu
- Product Description
- Click ‘Add’
- Delivery Address
- Enter comments as applicable in the Comments for Clients text box.
Go to ‘Send Invoice Electronically to Client’ field,
- Click ‘Yes’ to email the Invoice to Client.
- Click ‘No’ to send the Invoice manually (either through print or export to PDF options).
Go to ‘Need Pro-forma Invoice’ field,
- Click ‘Yes’ to send Pro-forma Invoice to Client (prior to sending the actual Invoice).
- Click ‘No’ to send the Invoice directly.
- Click ‘Apply for Invoice’ to raise Invoice.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the details entered and raise Invoice latter.
Once applied, an automatic email is sent to the authorised approver requesting Approval.
Applied Invoices are listed in the Invoice List.