- Go to ‘Request Details’ section to set a Recurring Invoice.
- In ‘Do you want to create a recurring invoice?’ field, click ‘Yes’ to set Invoice Recurrence.
Complete the following:
- Select the recurrence frequency from the Frequency dropdown menu – Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly/ Half Yearly/ Yearly
- If selecting ‘Weekly’, select the days on which the recurring invoices to be raised.
- If selecting ‘Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly’, select the specific day of the month/quarter/year for the recurring invoices to be raised.
- Start & End dates for the recurrence period.
- Choose if the recurring invoice amount is Fixed or Variable.
- Select if approval is required for recurring invoices.
Invoices will be issued automatically on the set period based on the selections made. The ‘Invoice List’ displays the Recurring Variable Invoices in ‘Save’ mode.
On the day of recurrence, an automatic email is sent to the Requestor regarding the Recurring Variable Invoice.