Online application that efficiently manages & tracks timesheets for staff and contractors. The apps intuitive layout and user-friendly interface makes filling & submitting timesheets on-time every-time a hassle-free experience. TimeTracker is designed to suit all industries. Achieves the purpose of submitting timesheets for payroll or for invoicing Clients & Customers.
- Assign task/project to multiple users, including internal staff and external consultants
- Time entries based on predefined units, or hours
- Submission frequency to suit your business requirement: daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Easy Data Entry
Time entries can be done manually or through an automatic ‘Check-in Check-out’ feature, which allows you to pause & resume tasks at any time.
- Allows comparison of budgeted/estimated cost for projects & tasks with actual data
- Comprehensive timesheet reports in Excel & PDF formats
- Batch Report functionality allows a readout and printout of consolidated user-wise timesheets of projects at one go.
TimeTracker is integrated with Roster & LeaveManager.
To enter a new time entry in New Timesheet:
- Click ‘Entry’. This would display the Timesheet entry section, as shown in the following page.
- Enter in the following details:
- Date, Client, Project & Task for each time entry.
- Note: Only projects & tasks assigned to you, will be listed in respective dropdown menus.
- To activate ‘Check-in Check-out’ feature:
- When you start a task, click
- When you finish a task, click
- Pause/resume tasks anytime using
Note: If you make an error, you can easily correct your entry by overwriting your existing time entry or entering your time manually.
- Enter notes/comments (if any) and click to add the task details entered to the time entry.
- Break Hours & Worked Hours will be automatically calculated based on start, stop, play, and resume time.
- Repeat same steps to add more time entries into the timesheet.
- Once done, click ‘Save’.