A contract should outline a process to assist in resolving disputes quickly without going to court. The process might require informal discussion and negotiation first, followed by Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I contract with a Minor?
- Is there an arrangement for settling disputes?
- Does it set out how and when payments will be made?
- Does it contain a detailed description of products or services or responsibilities?
- Does the contract include important basic information?
- Do you understand all the clauses?
- Are the Parties’ individual status clear?