You have the right to negotiate any contract before approving, and once agreed these changes must be recorded in the contract before approval to be effective.
Articles in this section
- Should I Keep a copy?
- Should I negotiate the contract?
- Should I get advice before I approve a contract?
- Should all contracts be in plain English?
- What should you do where there is supporting documentation?
- When is a written contract is essential?
- What are the Risks of not having a written contract?
- What are the Benefits of a Written Contract?
- Should all contracts be in writing?
- What is a Contract?