You should always have a copy of any contract you sign or approve. If it is an online contract, transfer the email you receive with the attached contract to an electronic folder.
Articles in this section
- Should I Keep a copy?
- Should I negotiate the contract?
- Should I get advice before I approve a contract?
- Should all contracts be in plain English?
- What should you do where there is supporting documentation?
- When is a written contract is essential?
- What are the Risks of not having a written contract?
- What are the Benefits of a Written Contract?
- Should all contracts be in writing?
- What is a Contract?