The contract should state, in as much detail as possible, what will be done, when it will be done and where it will be done.
Articles in this section
- Can I contract with a Minor?
- Is there an arrangement for settling disputes?
- Does it set out how and when payments will be made?
- Does it contain a detailed description of products or services or responsibilities?
- Does the contract include important basic information?
- Do you understand all the clauses?
- Are the Parties’ individual status clear?