A heads of agreement is a summary of the key agreed points of a negotiation. This may be signed, but is usually non-binding until the lawyers transfer it into a fully written agreement, which is then signed, once agreed.
Articles in this section
- How can I improve my negotiation skills?
- I am negotiating with a foreign company and they do not speak English. What should I do?
- What is Heads of Agreement?
- How should I record the negotiations?
- What is important about the terms?
- What should I Understand before I commence negotiations?
- Have should I behave?
- What should I do before I commence Negotiations?
- Why should I negotiate the contract?