You may be in a better position to negotiate the terms of your contract if you can communicate with the other party in your own language and understand the language used in the contract. Consider speaking to the hirer through an interpreter or paying for the contract to be translated by an accredited translator in your language.
Articles in this section
- How can I improve my negotiation skills?
- I am negotiating with a foreign company and they do not speak English. What should I do?
- What is Heads of Agreement?
- How should I record the negotiations?
- What is important about the terms?
- What should I Understand before I commence negotiations?
- Have should I behave?
- What should I do before I commence Negotiations?
- Why should I negotiate the contract?